Why we need a travel bowl?
Traveling with your dog is a lot of fun, but you have to bring the proper dog supplies along to make the trip easy and safe for your Fido. If you manage to get the best travel dog bowl into your backpack, that makes it easy to feed or hydrate your pet anywhere. Travel bowls are generally great for car travel, hiking, camping, cycling, or any other outing that you may take with your pup outdoors.
What's the benefit with the collapsible design?
There are many different types of travel dog bowls on the market, but collapsible bowls for pets with their unique advantage are hard to beat. It offers the ideal solution for pet parents on the go. This handy bowl is perfect for a long hike, a lakeside stroll or a gentle walk around the neighborhood. The pop-it design lets the bowl collapse down for compact storage in your glove box or daypack. When your pet is thirsty or hungry, expand the bowl and fill it with water or dog food. When you get home, just slip the travel cup in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning.
What about the foldable fabric bowl?
The waterproof interior fabric bowl can hold more capacity. It is suitable for larger dog with a long snout, which comes a lot of splashing and a decent amount of water loss.
"Gentle reminder for product that has a lid:
The lid fits the bowl firmly however it should not be used as a secured seal. The lid will leak and spill when turned upside down or sideway.
- Set of 3 Alife Pet Travel Bowls - each measures 5 inches in diameter and a slim 0.5 inch thick when collapsed.
- Expandable to 2 inches high as drinking or eating bowl and holds up to 1.5 cups or 12 ounces of water.
- Collapsible travel bowl ready to store or take anywhere.
- Easily fits in a pocket, great for travel, parks and walks.
- Made from durable non-porous silicone and dishwasher safe. Ideal for small to medium size pet.